Resolution of meeting held at Sashipada Bandopadhaya Research Center on 29th September 2012 at 5 PM
- Sri Basudeb Ghatak
- Sri Gautam Ghosh
- Sri Biplab Basu
- Sri Naba Dutta
- Smt Lopamudra Ghosh
- Sri Mohit Roy
- Sri Sashanka Deb
- The Bench of West Bengal Fact Finding Commission on Environment (non-Official) under Chairmanship of Justice Bhagawati Prasad Bandopadhaya hard 3 cases and 6 mention cases on 22nd September, 2012. The Order passed by the Bench will be circulated among the members of Sabuj Mancha through E-Mail.
- It is observed that due to some communication gap the media was not present on 22.9.12 at the hearing of West Bengal Fact Finding Commission on Environment (non-Official) and the proceedings were not covered in news paper/ electronic media. It has been decided that henceforth the press and electronic media will be invited on the dates of hearings for necessary publicity. Sabuj Mancha requires one Media Secretary for this purpose, who will also keep liaison with Government Departments.
- It has been decided that a press conference will be convened regarding “TRIFALA” lamp posts.
It is also decided to organize a seminar on Mass Transport.
- A chartered will be prepared and will be submitted at the conference to be held on demand of implementation of Forest Act in Sundarbon.
- The next date for hearing of West Bengal Fact Finding Commission on Environment (non-Official) to hear deferent complaints of North Bengal has been fixed on 12th October,2012 at Hardware Merchants Association Smriti Dham Building, Sevak Road, Siliguri, Dt Darjeeling.
- For South Bengal complaints next date has been fixed on 10th November,2012, venue of which will be fixed in the next meeting.
- It has been decided to appoint Dr Biplab Basu as Office Secretary and Smt Lopamudra Ghosh as Media Secretary. Dr Basu has been requested to take charge with immediate effect and Smt Ghosh will take charge on acceptance of the appointment.
- Next meeting of Sabuj Mancha will be held on 7.10.2012 at 4PM at Sashipada Bandopadhaya Research Center, Jodhpur Park , Kolkata